Wednesday 21 May is the big night! The finalists of the Top Employers for School & College Leavers awards will gather to find out who will be dowsed in the glory of an award this year…Who will win?!
We’re all very excited about the awards here in the AllAboutSchoolLeavers office! The 21 May 2014 will see some of the country’s very best employers offering opportunities for school and college leavers right now come together.
Check out the shortlist and take a guess at who you think will win!
As well as here on the site, the results from the evening’s awards are going to be featured in a school leaver supplement in national newspaper The Independent on Thursday 22 May – so keep your eyes peeled for that!
- Why aren’t Millennials interested in cyber careers?
- Finalists Announced for Top Employers for School & College Leavers 2014-15
- School Leaver Awards 2018: Spotlight on Morrisons
- The five most secure careers in the UK
- What career will get you the most & least sleep?
- 5 reasons culinary school might be the perfect alternative to university
- How can I work abroad?
- Heat wave: Britain's best-paying outdoor jobs revealed
- School Leaver Awards 2018: Spotlight on Bentley Motors
- Top five reasons to attend a careers fair