There are different student loan application deadlines depending on the region in which you are applying; and remember - you need to apply every year of study.
As a general guide in England, for new university students the deadline is in late May (preceding the September/October course start date) and for returning students it’s late June. Check here, leaving plenty of time so you don’t miss a crucial deadline.
Image courtesy of Creative Commons.
More articles like this
- Student loans in Scotland
- University vs. Sponsored Degrees
- UCAS deadline checklist
- University funding: grants and bursaries
- Step-by-step guide to opening a student bank account
- Making the Right University Course Choice
- Repaying student loans
- How to budget
- Student loans in Wales
- Visit university: how to get the most out of open days