As they’re still relatively new, it’s not surprising if you don’t know too much about school leaver programmes, but take it from us: there’s something out there for your child if that’s the route they want to go down.
If you need to refresh your memory about them, check out our guide:
There are school leaver programmes in a wide range of sectors, from technical positions, to retail, to professional services. They are generally with high-profile employers offering impressive training programmes and good starting salaries.
Employers offering school leaver programmes
We think you might find some of these pleasantly surprising...
- Pret A Manger – food retail
- Baker Tilly – accountants and business advisers
- Deloitte – professional services
- IBM – a multinational technology and consulting corporation
- Nestlé - multinational food and beverage company, the largest in the world
- EY – professional services
- Kennedys - an international law firm
- MBDA - global missile systems company
- National Audit Office – certifying the accounts of all Government departments
- National Grid - multinational electricity and gas utility company
- PwC – professional services