Exciting news: we can now announce the finalists of the School Leaver Awards 2020!
The finalists for The School Leaver Awards 2020 have been announced. Click here to see all the finalists.
The School Leaver Awards celebrate the top employers and training providers for school leavers on apprenticeship programmes. The School Leaver Awards creates a ranking of the Top 150 Employers for apprenticeships, the largest ranking of employers that offer the best apprenticeship and school leaver opportunities in the UK. Crucially, these rankings help young people and their influencers make key decisions about their career.
The finalists for awards relating to Training Providers have also been announced. We are excited to have a ranking of the Top 100 Training Providers for the first time, which will provide apprenticeship employers with the opportunity to see how their employees rate their mandatory off-the-job training. There are also four new awards that will reveal the Best National Training Provider, Best Specialist Training Provider, Best Further Education College for Apprenticeship Training and Best University for Apprenticeship Training.
The majority of the shortlists are generated by the feedback gathered from apprentices currently working at an organisation. A number of shortlists are decided by an independent expert judging panel. Two awards are decided by an independent student judging panel.
For the first time in 2020, AllAboutGroup can reveal the finalists for Intermediate Apprentice of the Year, Advanced Apprentice of the Year, Higher Apprentice of the Year, and Degree Apprentice of the Year. These awards recognise an apprentice or school leaver programme student, who has gone above and beyond within their role.
The School Leaver Awards will be held on Thursday 3 September 2020 at Grosvenor House, London, hosted by Rylan Clark-Neal, who will also be announcing award winners. Tickets can be purchased by contacting Billy Sexton on 0203 651 4919 or via email at email@example.com.
- Brexit could cost 50,000 manufacturing apprenticeships
- 40% of A-level students don’t understand the Clearing process
- Apprenticeship Graduation Ceremonies to Take Place
- A-level results 2015: record number of people taking up university places
- Research Shows Employers Say Helping Young into Work is a ‘Must Do’
- Creative GCSEs are on the decrease
- PwC Business Insight Week for Year 12 Students Launched
- “Impossible” & “diabolical”…there’s been an A-level exam blunder
- Work & youth services vital for tackling knife crime
- Fund launched to help young people facing enterprise postcode lottery