The workplace can bring an array of vastly different personalities together. Coffee is a vital part of any office, so ethically-produced coffee brand Bibium have put together the lowdown on the five types of people you’ll find in every office.
1. The Best Buddy – it’s as if you’re on a TV show. Every office space has one, and no one should ever go without, for your best friend at work – the one you share laughs with and pull pranks on – is sometimes what makes going to work so worth it.
2. The Coffee Addict – bringing in their own personal supply of coffee (that is, after they’ve demolished the office-supplied instant coffee) this is the person who is as organised as it can get. They prioritise their emails as !!! - only ever sign off with, ‘Best,’ and the first letter of their name as they’ve got a million and one things to do. Coffee is their crutch and they’re not ashamed, for they know all the secrets to what makes a solid brew and the best kit you need for it.
You know exactly who took your sandwich. You so clearly labelled it with your name, yet, come 1pm, it’s gone. Vanished. Complete with cartoony silhouette of the dust cloud. They always have the last tea bag, yet everyone is way too polite to bring it up.
3. “What did you do over the weekend?” – quiet, Brenda from Sales. We don’t want to know about the trinket you got in the market in Devon on your weekend break with your husband. All we want to do is get this sales report wrapped-up and sent to the Bob from Management. Go to Mark from Accounting if you want to chat, ok.
4. The Lunch Stealer – you know exactly who took your sandwich. You so clearly labelled it with your name, yet, come 1pm, it’s gone. Vanished. Complete with cartoony silhouette of the dust cloud. They always have the last tea bag, yet everyone is way too polite to bring it up. Oh well.
5. Post-It Paula – their desk is practically a catalogue for Paperchase. Their hobby is sending our Microsoft Outlook calendar invites and announcing on Slack that they’re going for lunch.