What it’s all about
Our Digital & Technology Solutions Degree apprenticeship programme will teach you specific and transferable skills related to the world of IT and Technology. Pathways within this Degree programme can include Data, Cyber Security and Infrastructure.
You will typically be placed within IT function when completing this Degree apprenticeship programme.
What we’re looking for
• Have or are predicated 3 A Levels or equivalent.
• At least 5 GCSEs at level 4 or above including Maths, English and ideally either IT or science.
• Someone who is passionate about working in a fast paced and buzzing environment and has a passion for all things IT.
• Someone who has excellent communication and team working skills.
• Someone who can contribute ideas and think for themselves.
• Someone who can use their own initiative to solve problems and overcome challenges.
Where you’ll work
Our Digital & Technology Solutions Degree apprenticeships vacancies are typically available at sites including London Blackfriars, Leatherhead, Kingston and Port Sunlight.
What you’ll get
On completion of the programme, you will receive a BSc (Hons) Degree in Digital & Technology Solutions.