We are Crowe - one of the UK’s foremost Audit, Advisory and Tax experts. We are part of Crowe Global, offering the right combination of global reach and expertise to help our clients succeed.
Our office, in Kent - Tunbridge Wells, is part of our eight-office network that offers national coverage. As part of Crowe Global, we work with organisations in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Our aim is to become long-term trusted advisors to the organisations and individuals with whom we work. Everything about us: our structure, our training, our people, and our personal and professional success criteria, is driven by this goal.
Crowe’s Recovery Solutions department is recruiting for an Insolvency Trainee in their busy Recovery Solutions team based in Tunbridge Wells. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and friendly team with excellent career prospects. The firm will provide full in-house training to the right candidate.
As a Trainee you will support senior members of the team with case work dealing with financially distressed corporate entities and individuals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Completing internal client compliance procedures.
- Maintaining filing systems.
- Assisting with case administration and progression.
- Written report preparation.
- Drafting correspondence, including letters and emails.
- Assisting with the communication with creditors, former employees of businesses and general enquiries.
- Recording of financial data to include creditor claims etc.
- Analysis of financial information.
- Corporation Tax and VAT returns.
- Administrative/support duties as required.
The right candidate:
- A bright and enthusiastic graduate or school leaver with a good academic background.
- An interest in working in corporate recovery & insolvency.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Be proactive, organised and willing to learn.
- Have a keen interest in business, finance or law.
Why work for Crowe UK LLP?
As one of the UK’s leading firms of chartered accountants, we are looking for exceptional people. Our ethos is to promote our friendly, approachable and professional style as business partners, building strong and long-term relationships with our clients.
We offer you an opportunity to continue your career and work for a Firm that offers stability and knowledge. In addition you can work alongside experienced professionals who put the client at the heart of everything they do.
We want to create the best environment for our staff to thrive. We recognise the importance of offering a flexible approach to our working environment and we would be happy to discuss this with you further.
At Crowe UK LLP, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return we can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits. Plus an opportunity to work for a Firm that truly values its people.
Crowe UK is committed to equal opportunity and diversity in recruitment and employment. We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings to our organisation and believe that diversity and inclusivity are key drivers of effectiveness and in providing our clients with a quality service.
Entry and progression within the firm is determined solely by the application of objective criteria, personal performance and merit.