What it’s all about
Our Data Analyst apprenticeship programme will teach you specific and transferable skills related to the world of Data Analysis.
You could be placed within functions including IT, Customer Development, Human Resources and many more!
A Data Analyst apprentice will show the ability to collect, organise and study data to provide insights to our business. They document and report the results of data analysis activities making recommendations to improve business performance.
20 –24 months
What we’re looking for
• A minimum of 2 A Levels or equivalent.
• At least 5 GCSEs at level 4 or above including Maths, English and ideally either IT or science.
• Someone who is passionate about working in a fast paced and buzzing environment.
• Someone who has excellent communication and team working skills.
• Someone who can contribute ideas and think for themselves.
• Someone who can use their own initiative to solve problems and overcome challenges.
Where you’ll work
Our Data Analyst Apprenticeship vacancies are typically available at sites including London Blackfriars, Leatherhead, Kingston and Port Sunlight.
What you’ll get
On completion of the programme, you will receive a Level 4 Professional Qualification in Data Analysis.