Get a head start on your career in Goldman Sachs while earning a Master’s degree.
Goldman Sachs Level 7 Master's Degree Apprenticeship is a two year programme for students pursuing a Master's degree in Digital and Technology Solutions from the University of Warwick.
As an Engineering Level 7 Degree Apprentice participant, you will:
· Complete a Level 7 Apprenticeship within Goldman Sachs Engineering while working towards a Master’s degree, studying core topics such as Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Big Data Processing
· Graduate with a Master’s degree in Digital and Technology Solutions (DTS), with the potential opportunity of a full time position with the firm
· Learn about new technologies and modern innovators, programming techniques and innovative software design. The placement within the firm will allow Apprentices to apply academic skills to ongoing real time software and engineering assignments
· Dedicate one day a week to ‘off-the-job learning’, along with an additional six weeks of teaching sprints over the course of two years
· The programme is aligned to the Digital & Technology Solutions Specialist (Level 7) Degree Apprenticeship Standard. By the end of the Master’s degree programme, Apprentices will learn how to:
- Maintain digital and technology strategies through technology leadership
- Investigate, identify and implement technological strategic solutions
- Deliver digital technology provision by studying organisation goals and practices