Rolls-Royce develops safety critical, complex power and propulsion solutions for use in the air, at sea, and on land. We’ve designed the world’s most efficient large aero-engine, powered nuclear submarines, enabled land-speed records, and even supported NASA missions on the edge of space.
As a Supply Chain Management Degree Apprentice, you’ll be working at the heart of a truly complex global supply chain. If you’re a bold, curious and ambitious person, this programme gives you the chance to get real work experience and earn a salary, while studying for a degree in Professional Practice in Supply Chain Leadership.
We have a long history of achieving extraordinary goals at Rolls-Royce. And the ways we’re changing to become an even more innovative, competitive, and sustainable business are no less bold. Join us and you can help transform the way we power, protect, and connect people, now and in the future.
You’ll spend four years with our expert team, gaining the sort of practical knowledge you simply can’t develop in the classroom. You’ll experience the full breadth of our global supply chain as you take on placements in different areas of our business.
You’ll get broad experience as you carry out your placements, delving into the detail of how materials get from A to B, the packaging we use and even making improvements to this complex supply chain in a mix of day-to-day tasks and project work. As well as getting on-the-job training working on real-life projects, you’ll also study for a BA (Hons) degree with Sheffield Hallam University.
What you’ll do
You’ll work as part of our team to make sure components, parts and products are where they need to be, when they need to be there, right across the world. You’ll help us manage a supply chain that starts with raw materials being extracted from the ground and ends with high-specification materials being put into an engine. Which makes this programme an exceptional opportunity to build your career and make an impact on a world-class supply chain.
What you'll need
- Five GCSEs at grade 4/C which must include Maths and English Language.
- 112 UCAS points (obtained or predicted) from either:
- Three A-levels (at least 64 UCAS points from two subjects). Excludes General Studies.
- A Level 3 Extended BTEC in any subject.
If you have equivalent qualifications, please contact us.
Every bit as important as your academic achievements, however, are the personal qualities you bring to the role. We look for people who are keen to learn about what makes a global business operate successfully.
Beyond that, you’ll be a logical and analytical thinker – someone with a common-sense approach when it comes to working with data and coming up with solutions to challenges. You’ll also be a team player who’s able to demonstrate their achievements outside school or college as well as someone who is purpose-driven and passionate about delivering on commitments.
What you’ll get
- A competitive starting salary with annual pay rises
- Fully sponsored BA (Hons) in Professional Practise in Supply Chain Leadership, as well as other nationally recognised qualifications
- 33 days’ holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Competitive pension
- A choice of voluntary benefits including discounts at nationwide stores, gyms, discounted health care, free digital GP, Cycle to Work scheme and more all available on our Total Reward portal
- Continuous learning and development
- Support from managers, leaders, mentors and other apprentices
- Opportunities to develop beyond your day-to-day role and get involved in social activities
- An independent, 24-hour, confidential counselling service
CLOSING DATE: Thursday 29th February 2024 by 14:00 [GMT]
At Rolls-Royce, we recruit people based on merit, and regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, race/colour/nationality/ethnic or national origins, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable legislation.