Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. We enable clients to grow, innovate and create value by helping them understand and better manage the risks they face, and ensuring they have the resiliency to withstand the unexpected. Marsh partners with clients to turn uncertainty into opportunity. We have more than 30,000 colleagues working together to serve our clients in more than 130 countries, out of approximately 500 offices worldwide. We provide risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations and individuals around the world.
Working within a highly-skilled team of Client Advisors and Executives, you will be involved in administering specialised insurance programmes, including preparation of market presentations, managing premium billing and collection. You will act as a day to day contact from Client Executives assisting in preparation of reports and specific projects as may be required.
You will need to have a willingness to work towards completing Professional CII qualifications and within this role you will have the support from a client advisory and client executive team who will provide guidance and knowledge for you to learn from. There will be potential future progression within the company, developing your role with continued support for advanced industry professional qualifications.
• Working with specialist brokers and/or Client Executives to manage renewal strategy activities and placement for agreed classes
• Managing, reviewing and interpreting renewal data
• Producing renewal communications including; Market Quotations, Renewal Reports, Renewal Presentations, Transparency and Disclosure Documents
• Coordinating responses to market presentations
• Managing premium billing, collections and settlements
• Controlling the resolution queries relating to changes in cover and risk
• Partnering with Client Executives to participate in new business initiatives
• Provide excellent customer service at all times in accordance with Marsh practices
• Managing and prioritising workload to meet deadlines while maintaining high standards and integrity of service to Marsh business divisions and external clients
• Willingness to work towards industry professional CII qualifications
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Minimum grade C in GCSE (or equivalent) English & Maths
• Minimum of 104 UCAS points
• Proactive approach to learning
• Competent in Microsoft Office and all relevant business applications
• Numerical and analytical skills with intermediate use of MS-Excel preferred
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Attention to detail
If you have an ‘eagle eye’ spotting errors and challenging the status quo, enjoy building relationships and have good organisational skills, then we would like to hear from you.
Marsh offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
DIVERSITY MATTERS AT MARSH
At Marsh, we believe that diversity and inclusion are vital components of our future and our goal is to leverage the unique skillsets that each person brings to the company. We provide our colleagues with a supportive, collaborative environment that leads to innovative ideas and the ability to make an impact.