CFAB Thames Valley (School Leaver Level 7 Apprenticeship)
Joining us through the CFAB route means you can study to be a Chartered Accountant without the financial burden of having to go to university first. You would join us once you have achieved your A-levels as a Level 7 Apprentice.
The CFAB: ACA route will be a 5 year journey to becoming ACA qualified while on the job and we facilitate your training, exams and all other elements of study.
Throughout your study you will have exposure to our huge portfolio of clients across:
- Corporate Audit
- Non profit
- Pension Funds
Your 5 years to full qualification will encompass:
- Introduction to Accounting
- Business writing skills training
- Effective time management
- Completing the ICAEW Modules: Accounting, Assurance, principles of Taxation, Business & Finance and Law
- Perfecting Presentation skills
- Endpoint Assessments
- Completing the ICAEW Module for Management Information
Year 3, 4 & 5:
- Completing the exam modules for the ICAEW: Financial Management, Business Planning Taxation and Business Strategy, Corporate reporting, Strategic Business Management and the Case Study followed by an End Point Assessment.
Our minimum requirements:
- BBC (or equivalent UCAS points) from three A Levels (or equivalent).
- GCSE grade B or above in Maths and English Language