On the Programme
You’ll gain invaluable experience, build a diverse network of professionals to learn from and finish with a degree-level qualification. Your skills will help one of the world’s most valuable brands grow and evolve, covering everything from project management principles to Agile delivery practices, planning and control, risk management, stakeholder management, budgeting and communication.
What you will need
- To be 18 years old or over as of 1st Sept 2020
- GCSE English & Maths at grade C or above (or equivalent qualifications)
- 2x A Levels including ICT or Maths, gained by Sept 2020 (or equivalent qualifications)
- You must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level in a similar subject (e.g. a degree or masters in a similar subject)
- To be eligible to work in the UK and not in full-time education
- To have lived in the UK and/or EU for three years or more
In return, you can look forward to a salary of £21,500 and a benefits package that includes generous holiday allowance and discounts on your shopping as well as Vodafone products.
Make real change with us.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.