Do you like solving complex problems and influencing strategic direction? You'll:
- be a strong and trusted partner for your colleagues by giving them strategic HR advice
rotate through different roles, giving you the opportunity to learn more about human resources and the financial services industry.
- You will be part of the HR Business Partner team or Recruitment team with rotation opportunities throughout your 18 month program including generalist and specialist roles in recruitment, reward, talent development, employee relations, employee advisory and HR Business Partner.
- Within these HR rotations you will provide HR advice, handle day to day queries and provide the business with relevant HR information.
- benefit from being involved in projects and will have access to a global network of contacts
You’ll be working as part of Human Resources (HR). HR supports the business strategy by helping us achieve sustainable business performance and be globally recognized for developing leaders. HR is made up of central and divisionally aligned teams that touch every aspect of an employee’s experience, from recruitment to retirement. You’ll help support our people, enabling them to perform at their best and making sure they are fairly rewarded, playing an essential part in maintaining the meritocratic and inclusive culture that supports our success.
Who should apply:
A genuine interest in developing a career in Human Resources
An interest in working within a global financial corporation
A proactive personality who is willing to engage in a broad range of activities
We would like to see evidence of the following:
- Planning and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Stick with a task
- Teamwork skills
- Develop new and innovative ideas
- Analyse a problem with a view to come to a decision
- Grade B or Level 5 or 6 in GCSE Math and English Language
- A-Level requirements: BCC or equivalent (104 UCAS Points)
What level and qualification do you work towards:
Level 3 Apprenticeship with the CIPD Qualification
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at Arch. There will be high quality classroom training with online learning, coaching and on-the-job experience to develop real world skills.
From day one you will be in a permanent role at UBS where you will be fully supported as a full time employee, receiving support from your line manager, team, mentor and HR.
There is also the opportunity to progress onto various different high level apprenticeship schemes.
Possible opportunities after finishing:
What could you go on to do?
You will also have the chance to advance on to a Higher Lever Apprenticeship and could gain a professional qualification in CIPD Level 5 and above.