Drones that deliver medicines. A network powered 100% by renewable resources. Tech that tackles the digital divide & connects millions. Vodafone is creating the future – here and now. An Apprenticeship with us is your chance to make an impact in your career & the world.
Hands on-experience. Learn from experts. Earn a salary and a degree. All at once. Next up, an apprenticeship with Vodafone that can give you all of this, and more.
Start date: September 2022
Duration of Programme: 3 years
Starting salary: £21,500; with a yearly salary increase & bonus
Location: This role will be based in London Paddington. You can only make one application, so please ensure this is your location of choice for the role.
Application close date: 7th February 2022, however, we may close earlier if we have enough game-changing applications, so apply early!
At Vodafone, it’s not just about launching innovative products & solutions – it’s about developing amazing people and empowering them to do amazing things! As a company that is always thinking about the future, we invest in our people to help them be at their best and achieve their full potential. Our HR function is at the heart of our business – enabling our people to deliver on our goals of connecting the world for a better future.
About the Apprenticeship
At Vodafone we are driven to invest in people; to find innovative ways to develop and maximize the contribution of people to deliver on our strategic goals. As an Apprentice you’ll experience HR first-hand; you could be working in generalist space partnering with the business or , in resourcing finding talent for the business. , in HR operations creating digital solutions or many other areas. Whatever team you’re in, you’ll be a pivotal member of the Vodafone HR community with real responsibility from day one. But don’t worry! Our fantastic HR teams will be here to support you every step of the way and provide you with plenty of learning opportunities to develop your knowledge and skills.
You’ll also take your technical knowledge to the next level with modules in operational leadership, resourcing and talent planning, coaching and mentoring, digital business technologies and much more to help you develop into a business savvy HR expert who can use their skills to partner with the business and deliver business-transforming HR solutions.
At the end of the 3 years, you’ll have a BA (Hons) Degree in Business Management, specialising in HR and a CMI Level 5 professional management qualification.
What you will need
- To be 18 years old or over as of 1 September 2022
- GCSE English & Maths at grade C or above (or equivalent qualifications)
- 3 A-Levels (in any subjects), gained by September 2022 (or equivalent qualifications in a similar subjects – examples below))
- A Level 3 Apprenticeship
- An International Baccalaureate at Level 3
- A BTEC Extended Diploma (180 credits)
- To be eligible to work in the UK and not in full-time education
- To have lived in the UK and/or EU for three years or more
- To be willing to or be located in England for the duration of the Apprenticeship
You must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level in a similar subject (e.g. a degree or masters in a similar subject).
What’s in it for you:
- Sponsorship and support to study for your apprenticeship
- Investment in your personal development with cutting-edge training on-the-job and in the virtual classroom;
- Mentors and additional support from global leaders;
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one;
- Learning from industry experts that facilitate a focused professional development to enable you to take your career forwards;
- Being part of a global community;
- Flexible working and fast paced environment;
- A focus on innovation and doing things differently;
- Chance to work on exciting and challenging projects that help you create the future and discover new strengths
Apprenticeships aren’t what they used to be. You could have entry level qualifications, or you might be interested in Advanced, Higher or Degree level apprenticeships. Whatever your plans, an Apprenticeship at Vodafone is your ideal next step. You’ll be trusted with exciting projects from day one, where you can learn, and make a genuine difference, all while being in an environment that empowers you & your development.
Next up - Innovation. Experience. Equality. And a salary, of course.
You’ll find it all, exclusive to Vodafone Apprenticeships.