This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an amazing company to develop your future career. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A company which runs restaurant and special functions.
The venue can be furnished to suit the theme of your wedding to offer elegance and prestige for your wedding celebration. This grand room is the perfect setting for a fairytale wedding reception. The suite itself can comfortably seat up to 250 guests with a centre stage area for the head table, dance floor and private bar area.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
Your role will be…
- Assisting with digital marketing duties and social media platforms
- Dealing with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other platforms
- Assisting with creating marketing material and collateral
- Updating client databases with a view to marketing and email marketing to an existing customer base
- Answering potential new client emails and responding to them
- Answering the phone and dealing with customers enquiries
- Providing creative input in to marketing products and mail shots
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search – SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain a City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning £30k in a Digital Marketing role.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be…
- A creative person with an outgoing attitude
- Someone with the ability to learn and try new things
- Willing to learn
- Someone with 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Other Important Information…
Daily working hours are from 9:00am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship…
You will be offered a fulltime position upon the completion of the apprenticeship with on-going learning, development and an opportunity to evolve in the business.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing career with great prospects today.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe’s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.