Unlock the power of your mind
We believe powerful minds can make unique contributions. Bring your individual strengths to a career at Accenture and see how you can create change in the world around you. We look for passionate, curious and solution-driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas and inspired to push boundaries.
Explore the latest technologies. Solve real-world problems. Meet amazing people. Whatever your mindset, skillset or passion, you’ll find a apprenticeship programme to suit. With a high-energy, diverse environment full of opportunities to challenge, develop and inspire you.
Discover the unique power of your mind, and use it to make a difference with Accenture.
Who we are what we do
We’re more than 469,000 people working in over 120 countries around the globe. A world-leading organisation, we provide consultancy and technology expertise to some of the biggest names in just about every industry you can imagine. Clients come to us to make more of their business opportunities, adapt successfully to change, put ideas into action and gain – or sustain – a competitive edge. With our knowledge of the markets, understanding of the power of technology and ability to shape and implement transformational solutions, we do just that. We work with 4,000 companies and 95 of the Fortune Global 100. As a growing firm we need talented graduates like you to join us.
We recognise that university isn’t for everyone and we are offering an exciting alternative. Our Technology apprenticeship provides you with the opportunity to build innovative solutions for our clients by utilising the most cutting-edge technologies.
What you’ll learn
The best part is that you don’t need to have any technical experience. You will start your Accenture career with a comprehensive training and induction programme where you will develop a range of skills and gain some insight into working at Accenture.
You’ll develop expertise across a range of capabilities including digital, web, data, cloud computing, project management, application and infrastructure development and business analysis. The apprenticeship lasts for 3 years. The formal training throughout the programme is supplied by University of East London, with a combination of on-the-job training, as well as structured internal training & courses.
What’s in it for you
• The opportunity to obtain a world recognised BSc Degree in Digital &Technology Solutions (across one of the following specialism - software engineering, data analyst, IT consulting) whilst gaining invaluable work experience at the world’s leading management consulting & technology company
• Accelerated to graduate salary in year 3 of the programme
• Training and mentoring from subject matter specialists across Accenture – people who continue to maximise technology to transform businesses
• Regular performance reviews and a strong support network of mentors & buddies as we continuously invest in your future.
• Flexible study leave allowing you to manage your university obligations effectively
• Access to a diverse range of clubs, societies and networking groups
• Permanent employment at the end of the programme, free from university debt
What are we looking for
A real interest in technology and a desire to build skills in this area
• Commitment and aptitude to complete the training and studying required
• Willingness to put aside personal time to invest in your own learning and development
• Logical mind-set and problem-solving ability
• Ability to work effectively in teams
• Flexibility to travel to different offices and clients sites throughout the UK (non-study days)
• A curiousity to learn and ask questions A 'can do' attitude
• Curious about technology and how things work, you’ll need a keen interest in building skills in technology. You’ll be a strong communicator with logicial mind-set, strong problem-solving abilities able to work effectively in teams. Overall, we’re looking for a commitment and willingness to invest in your learning and development, devoting the time to training and study required.
‘A’ Levels or an equivalent Level 3 qualification, which could include:
• 200 UCAS points across 2 or 3 ‘A’ Levels with an equivalent of 80 points under the 2017 UCAS Tariff – Preference may be given to students with an A-level in a STEM subject
• 200 UCAS points from a relevant BTEC National, such as Computing and Systems Development, equivalent to 80 points under the 2017 UCAS Tariff
• An Advanced Apprenticeship in IT or another technical discipline
• An equivalent Level 3 qualification in a related subject