WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
Unilever’s Infrastructure Technician apprentices work as part of Unilever’s IT function and support both internal and external customers enabling them to carry out their role in the most effective way possible.
As an apprentice on the programme, you’ll gain valuable work experience in a global organisation, on-the-job training AND earn a salary – plus students do not have to pay any tuition fees.
WHERE ARE THEY BASED?
Port Sunlight (close to Liverpool and Chester).
WHO FITS THE BILL?
We look for apprentices who….
• Have or are predicted a 5 GCSEs at Level 4 or above or equivalent in English Language and Maths and ideally ICT / Computer Science.
• Have a genuine interest in business IT and solving technical problems.
• Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload
• Contribute their ideas and think for themselves
• Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail
• You must also be eligible to work in the UK and have been resident in the Uk for the last 3 years.
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship
WHEN DOES IT START?
2nd September 2019