This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career!
You will be working for…
An IT solutions provider company that use technology to achieve their long term goals and objectives. Our client specialise in the development of simple, secure IT, they enable organisations to collaborate to meet their objectives and to grow. Their services span end-user computing, data centre services, security and more. Our client is looking for someone to join their services desk team in their attractive offices, and form part of a small but lively development and support teams.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
In this job you will…
- Act as an initial point of contact for external and internal customers providing support to users; ensuring that all communications to the desk, phone calls, e-mails etc. are answered promptly and in a professional and courteous manner
- Provide alert/event management utilising a suite of monitoring tools
- Follow agreed procedures and local work instructions (LWI) to enable effective service and support delivery responsibilities across a number of IT service functions in accordance with agreed SLA’s and KPI’s
- Be responsible for general incident management ensuring customers are provided with regular updates, and progression is made in line with Service Level Targets
- Ensure that all actions and diagnostics performed within life-cycle of incident is recorded accurately in the Service Management Tool and that the incidents/tickets are escalated to the 2nd Line Support team where appropriate and in a timely manner
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
Networking and Architecture
Mobile and Operating System
Coding and Logic
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course.
Who should apply…
- Someone who has excellent time management and organisational skills
- Someone who has a flexible approach to work at all times and the commitment to ensure tasks are completed to a deadline
- Someone who is able to respond quickly to changing priorities and work unsociable hours
- Someone who has the ability to produce clear and concise working processes and procedures
- Someone who has a real passion for IT
- Someone who ideally has 5 GCSE’S (C grade and above) including English and Maths
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
After completion of apprenticeship there will be an opportunity for the right the apprentice to become a full time employee plus get an increased salary.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe’s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens