We are Crowe - one of the UK’s foremost audit, advisory and tax experts. We are part of Crowe Global offering the right combination of global reach and expertise to help our clients succeed. We are the UK’s top Charity Auditor and have achieved this award for nine consecutive years. Our reputation and success is matched only by our ambition and we know that to continue our remarkable growth we will need to carry on engaging and keeping the best talent out there. This is the cornerstone of our growth strategy. Our friendly and inclusive culture is centred around our values of We care, We share, We invest, We grow. We aim to deliver excellent client service which adds value to our clients and a rewarding experience for our people. After all, if our people do well, so do we.
Crowe’s Recovery Solutions department is recruiting for an Insolvency Trainee in their busy Recovery Solutions team based in Tunbridge Wells. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and friendly team with excellent career prospects. The right candidate will have a desire to forge a career in accountancy and study for their AAT qualifications. The firm will also provide full in-house training to the right candidate.
As a Trainee you will support senior members of the team with case work dealing with financially distressed corporate entities and individuals while studying for your AAT Apprenticeship.
Responsibilities will include:
- Completing internal client compliance procedures.
- Maintaining filing systems.
- Assisting with case administration and progression.
- Written report preparation.
- Drafting correspondence, including letters and emails.
- Assisting with the communication with creditors, former employees of businesses and general enquiries.
- Recording of financial data to include creditor claims etc.
- Analysis of financial information.
- Corporation Tax and VAT returns.
- Administrative/support duties as required.
The right candidate:
- Our AAT trainee will be required to have BBC (or equivalent UCAS points) from 3 A levels or equivalent
- An interest in working in corporate recovery & insolvency.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Be proactive, organised and willing to learn.
- Have a keen interest in business, finance or law.
Why work for Crowe UK LLP?
As one of the UK’s leading firms of chartered accountants, we are looking for exceptional people. Our ethos is to promote our friendly, approachable and professional style as business partners, building strong and long-term relationships with our clients.
We offer you an opportunity to continue your career and work for a Firm that offers stability and knowledge. In addition you can work alongside experienced professionals who put the client at the heart of everything they do.
At Crowe UK LLP, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return we can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits. Plus an opportunity to work for a Firm that truly values its people.