We are Crowe - one of the UK’s foremost Audit, Advisory and Tax experts. We are part of Crowe Global, offering the right combination of global reach and expertise to help our clients succeed.
CFAB Reading (School Leaver Level 4 Apprenticeship)
Joining us through the CFAB route means you can study to be a Charted Accountant without the financial burden of having to go to University first. You'll join us once you have achieved your A-levels as a Level 4 Apprentice.
The CFAB: ACA route will be a 5 year journey to becoming ACA qualified while on the job and we facilitate your training, exams and all other elements of study.
Throughout your study you will have exposure to our huge portfolio of clients across:
- Corporate Audit
- Non profit
- Pension Funds
- Professional Practice
Your 5 years to full qualification will encompass:
- Introduction to Accounting
- Business writing skills training
- Effective time management
- Completing the ICAEW Modules: Accounting, Assurance, principles of Taxation, Business & Finance and Law
- Perfecting Presentation skills
- Endpoint Assessments
- Completing the ICAEW Module for Management Information
Year 3, 4 & 5 (Level 7 Apprenticeship):
- Completing the exam modules for the ICAEW: Financial Management, Business Planning Taxation and Business Strategy, Corporate reporting, Strategic Business Management and the Case Study followed by an End Point Assessment
Our minimum requirements:
- BBC (or equivalent UCAS points) from three A Levels (or equivalent)
- GCSE grade B or above in Maths and English Language
Why work for Crowe UK LLP?
As one of the UK’s leading firms of chartered accountants, we are looking for exceptional people. Our ethos is to promote our friendly, approachable and professional style as business partners, building strong and long-term relationships with our clients.
We offer you an opportunity to continue your career and work for a Firm that offers stability and knowledge. In addition you can work alongside experienced professionals who put the client at the heart of everything they do.
At Crowe UK LLP, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return we can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits. Plus an opportunity to work for a Firm that truly values its people.