Stephenson Harwood will provide financial & non-financial support to students
- A scholarship of £15,000 per year to cover the cost of a three year undergraduate law degree course in the UK and living expenses.
- Mentors, insight days, work experience and a guaranteed place at an assessment centre for a training contract.
Criteria for students
- Be able to demonstrate that you have the academic potential to succeed at university and be working towards an ABB at A-Level.
- Be attending, and have attended from aged 11, a state-funded non-fee paying school/college.
- Have been eligible for, free school meals, pupil premium, education maintenance allowance and/or 16 to 19 bursary.