*** Please note that we do not accept multiple applications and you should only select and apply to one programme per year***
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship Programme
Closing Date: 28 February 2021
The exciting role gives you the chance to work in the Corporate IT Cloud Engineering team and help to support our line of businesses whilst we continue to harness Cloud computing throughout the organisation. We are a diverse and friendly team spread across to globe who will invest in the candidates learning and continuous development. Duties and opportunities will include:
- Working alongside our Cloud Engineers to maintain and build our IT estate
- Handling queries from our user base and dealing with them in a professional manner
- Analysing and presenting data based upon the performance of our team and platform
- Learning from and supporting renowned Cloud experts across the world
- Gaining experience of virtual Cloud technology, automation, scripting and the supporting toolsets
- Any other duties commensurate with position or level of responsibility
Training & Qualifications
This Apprenticeship is a 15-month programme where you will be provided on the job training and a highly competitive study support package to become an Infrastructure Technician. You will be fully supported by Willis Towers Watson and our official government approved Training Provider throughout the duration of the programme.
Skills & Attributes
- 5 Grade 9-4/Grade C or above GCSEs including Maths and English and a Science or Technology subject.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A thirst to learn in a rapidly changing environment
- Able to deal professionally with internal and external contacts
- Ability to analyse situations and provide recommendations
- Good understanding of IT fundamentals
- Intermediate knowledge of data analysis
- Good presentation skills
Equal opportunity employer
The start date for the UK Apprenticeship Programme will be September 2021.