This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
An ever expanding country Solicitors situated in Cirencester in Gloucestershire, where you will get the chance to work and learn.
The opportunity offered is to learn about an IT network utilising Hyper-V terminal servers mounted to a Small Business domain. Including general office products as well as bespoke case management software.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be…
- Assisting the Systems Support Manager by covering the 1st and 2nd line support tasks - The tasks will be registered to a Helpdesk system listing the request details
- Maintaining all the office computers for updates and fixes as well as the offsite laptops used by home workers
- Administering the company’s user accounts and security groups
- Administering the shared folders
- Administering the email groups on the Exchange server
- Maintaining the printers and 3 MFP’s
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
- Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be…
- Willing to learn the basics of a network infrastructure
- Motivated to gain more knowledge of bespoke case management systems
- Confident to be left alone to cover 1st and 2nd line tasks
- Someone with 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Other Important Information…
Daily working hours are from 9:00am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship…
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, you will have the opportunity to gain a role for a dedicated full time IT support engineer.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.