WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT?
As Chartered Manager Degree apprentice for Supply Chain, we will offer you the opportunity to learn, earn, and get a degree or equivalent qualification, – and without the debt.
You will develop academically and also professionally, through a series of structured placements; and personally, with soft skills training and one-to-one guidance. You’ll be part of a group of FMCG supply chain professionals in a company whose products help millions of people look good, feel good and get more out of life.
The programme consists of three or four placements in our customer service and planning teams. A variety of practical experiences will provide you with specialist skills development like business forecasting and cutting edge systems. You will be working close to our customers, our factories and supply chain hubs in a large diverse team.
As a key business partner working with the UKI sales and marketing functions you will gain broad commercial awareness. In terms of academic study you will gain a distance learning degree plus professional qualifications and you’ll be supported by academic and professional mentors, managers and an assigned buddy.
You’ll join a team with a dedicated line manager committed to enhancing your career experiences. You’ll be given opportunities to develop the skills aligned to your role and responsibilities to enable you to take control of your career.
“There are many things I enjoy about my Unilever apprenticeship, but most important is the constant learning. My apprenticeship has given me confidence, an understanding of the business, more responsibility than I thought I’d ever get, and some life-long friends.” – Megan Whitehouse, Chartered Manager Degree Apprentice
WHERE ARE THEY BASED?
WHO FITS THE BILL?
We look for apprentices who…
• Have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent at Level 4 or above including English Language.
• Have or are predicted, a minimum of 2 A Levels, or equivalent or a Level 3 apprenticeship, or equivalent experience.
• Are proactive, eager to learn, and ready to work hard and get involved.
• Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail.
• You must be eligible to work in the UK and have been a permanent resident in the UK for the last 3 years.
BA (Hons) Degree in Management Practice.
WHEN DOES IT START?
2nd September 2019