This apprenticeship is a technical role that will require you to support the manufacturing operation by maximizing production time, understanding the importance of and completing safety checks, planned and preventative maintenance tasks and project work. During the apprenticeship, you will be taught how to apply initiative to consistently and proactively track and improve equipment safety and effectiveness. These are very exciting, challenging and rewarding roles that will provide a start point for a lifelong career, within a highly innovative and technical business environment.
DESIRED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Minimum of four GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C minimum in Maths, English, Science and IT/CDT (or equivalent). Some roles may require 5 GCSEs
- Enthusiasm to learn and an interest in problem solving
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Safety conscious
- Although no engineering experience is required, candidates must show an interest in engineering and working in the area of fire & security.
This is a full time permanent role, with a starting salary of £8,220 per annum, with salary increases every 6 months based on performance. You will also receive 25 days annual leave and a pension plan.