This apprenticeship will provide a foundation from which to progress on several career paths as either an Electrical or Mechanical Installation & Service Engineer. During this apprenticeship you will learn electrical engineering or mechanical engineering skills suitable for installing, maintaining and repairing state-of-the-art fire and security, prevention and suppression systems.
DESIRED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Minimum of four GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C minimum in Maths, English, Science and IT/CDT (or equivalent). Some roles may require 5 GCSEs
- Enthusiasm to learn and an interest in problem solving
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Safety conscious
- Although no engineering experience is required, candidates must show an interest in engineering and working in the area of fire & security.
This is a full time permanent role, with a starting salary of £8,220 per annum, with salary increases every 6 months based on performance. You will also receive 25 days annual leave and a pension plan.