Bedrock Learning are recruiting!
There is a direct link between a pupil’s vocabulary size and their academic achievement. Narrow vocabularies affect pupils’ grades. Our mission at Bedrock Learning is to help students widen their academic vocabulary and improve their outcomes.
Bedrock’s digital curriculum teaches through a series of interactive and engaging activities. Each word is woven in to fiction and non-fiction texts, ensuring students are reading regularly as well.
80,000 students around the world are now making progress with Bedrock Vocabulary.
Our company is looking for dedicated, conscientious people to join us in our mission to help schools harness the transformational power of literacy to improve student attainment.
If you are looking for a challenge and want to be part of a rapidly growing, dynamic company with aspirations to improve literacy rates across the UK, then we would love to hear from you.
Overview of the role
The role will involve supporting our current operations team in all of their activities. You will acquire a great insight into how companies work and will be able to deal with many different business functions from customer support to accounting and finance. You will become an intrinsic member of the bedrock team and will help us in our mission to improve academic ability in the UK.
• Supporting the Operations team with general office administrative duties.
• Performing accounting functions including Invoicing, budget tracking and report production.
• Customer liaison and support.
• Providing on-line product demonstrations to customers.
• Monday to Friday 8am to 17:00pm.
• Total hours per week: 40
Expected apprenticeship duration
• 12 months
• Business Administration Level 2
• Excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal)
• Good computer skills
• Honest and reliable
• English grade A* - C GCSE or equivalent (required)
• 5 GCSEs or equivalent (required)
• A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
• Permanent position available for the correct person and great career opportunities within the company.
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Salary: £160.00 - £200.00/week
Location: Norwich NR2
Candidates can apply by sending a cover letter and CV to email@example.com