Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
A business that is celebrating over 45 years of business. The business started out as a supplier of quality cutlery to catering, restaurant and hotel businesses.
Since then, we have evolved from being a leading cutlery supplier to a modern business that now offers a complete range of professional tableware, barware and kitchenware to cater for the needs of most establishments that have requirements for a professional caterer, bar manager, chef or any other food/drink function.
We love our food and regularly visit restaurants to try out different styles. This gives us a great insight into what is working with different cuisines and helps with generating new ideas for product selection. This way, we are constantly updating our portfolio of products and ranges providing our customers more options to improve and differentiate their presentation styles.
Be part of QA’s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be…
- Dealing with customer enquiries via phone and email
- Using Sage to provide quotations, pro-forma invoices and enter orders for dispatch and delivery
- Providing solutions to customers with regards to what products they require for their business
- Updating CRM with customer information
- Building and managing customer relationships and supplier relationships
- Monitoring competition in the marketplace
- Doing any Adhoc office duties (includes filing, making tea/coffee etc) required
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent Business theories to transform you into a highly-skilled Business graduate (all debt free!)Our degree apprenticeship blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Essential Communication Skills
- Data Entry reporting and analysing Business data
- Basic Finance and Budget management skills
- Managing Customer facing operations including providing services and support, Planning, running and documenting meetings
- Resource management
- Change management
What qualifications will you gain?
- Level 3 qualifications (equivalent of a- level educational level) City & Guilds level 3 diploma in business administration
- Level 4 qualifications (equivalent of first year of degree study), City & Guilds level 4 diploma in business and professional administration, Level 4 NVQ diploma in business administration
- 24-28 months Degree programme but you will have the opportunity to step off after 12-15 months if you find that the training/role isn’t for you
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be…
- Someone with excellent communication skills, good organisation skills and a high attention to detail
- Someone with a nice and polite manner
- Someone who is comfortable to meet and talk with new people
- Someone who wants to learn new skills
- Someone who is a team player with a hardworking ethic
- Someone who is passionate and enthusiastic
- Someone with good social and interaction skills who is adaptable
- Someone with 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Other Important Information…
The daily working hours are from Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship…
You will have the opportunity to develop into a customer account manager and look after nationwide accounts to help generate increased revenue for the business.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe’s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.