Provide unrivalled support. Create slick processes. Compile accurate reports. Join our Billing Operations team and become part of an exciting team, giving Sky customers the brilliant service they expect.
What you’ll be doing
As part of our Billing Operations team, you will be doing the following activities in this apprenticeship:
• Ensuring that all reconciliations are completed accurately, to agreed deadlines
• Identifying, analysing and taking ownership of issues
• Helping improve the accuracy of reconciliations and reporting
• Following through to resolution, escalating as appropriate
• Working alongside other teams within Billing and Sky Support to review and improve internal and external processes
• Understanding audit, regulatory and internal controls, making sure that these are completed in a rigorous and timely manner
• Analysing processes within the team, identifying and escalating any trends or changes with a recommended course of action
• Compiling accurate management reporting information as required
• Prioritising your personal workload.
• This apprenticeship programme is 2 years
• Location is Livingston, Scotland
• Expected start September 2021
• Business Administration Level 2 qualification
• You will roll off this programme into a permanent position with Sky.
What we’re looking for
You’ll need at least five National Qualifications at Level 5-7 (or equivalent 9-4), including English and Maths. You will be required to evidence if you already have achieved Core skills (National Qualifications at Level 5-7, or equivalent, in English and Maths) through school or further education then you would not be required to repeat these. If you haven’t achieved them or cannot provide evidence then you will be required to achieve them as part of the programme.
Other skills we’re looking for include:
• Collaborative and great with people
• A self-starter, resilient when it gets hectic
• A problem-solver
• Attention focussed and thorough with detail across projects
• Comfortable using Excel and PowerPoint and a range of technology systems.
Your application journey
Step 1 - Complete our short application form by entering your details and academic information. Once your application has been submitted, you’ll be invited to complete our immersive digital assessments. This may land in your junk folder so don’t forget to check it. Complete the assessments successfully and you’ll be considered for our assessment centre.
Step 2 - First digital assessment looks at your behavioural and cognitive strengths through several questions.
Step 3 - In the second (and last) digital assessment, you will be required to review various sets of information and be asked questions related to this. Part of this stage will include a recorded video interview. But don’t worry there will be practice round.
Step 4 - For the final stage of your application, we’ll invite you to a digital assessment centre and give you some tasks to get to know you better. The day will give you a practical insight into the role and will assess your technical aptitude. Once you’ve completed your assessment day, we’ll let you know when you can expect to hear back from us.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of benefits really are something special, here are our highlights: free Sky Q (for the TV you love all in one place), a generous pension, 25 days paid annual leave, discounted Mobile and broadband and private health care.
You’ll get access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
Growing at Sky
We’ve created a brand new, action-packed, learning experience that will sit alongside your apprenticeship programme. We’ll help you grow into a great future leader, with the right tools and support (of course). Our 2-year learning and development programme supports you with:
Growth - Every project and role you take on will be a chance to learn and grow. And you’ll be supported by passionate colleagues along the way.
Confidence - Whatever your background, you can make a valuable and valued contribution. You’ll build confidence by getting involved and stepping outside of comfort zone.
Belonging - You’re trusted to own your day, but there’s always someone on hand to make sure you succeed. With fellow grads and apprentices, inspiring each other to think big and take action. Or with your manager and wider Sky team to help build your own unique career.
Plus, you’ll have access to a range of tools, from workshops to digital courses (like LinkedIn Learning), which will help you along the way.
It’s a journey and we want you to see your progress, so you’ll get your very own development report to track your success.
Why Inclusion is important
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best. CV’s aren’t everything. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential what you’ll bring to Sky.
We celebrate diversity because different people, with different perspectives make Sky a better business. Our customers are incredibly diverse, so we should be, too.
So why wait?
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
The current closing date for applications is 14th February 2021. But things move quickly around here, so apply now to avoid disappointment.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.