WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
Unilever Business Administration apprentices within Unilever’s Marketing function provide essential administrative and project support to our UK and Global teams to enable them to bring our products to life! You’ll also get exposure to the key activities within Unilever’s fast-paced Marketing environment.
Whatever part of Marketing you are placed into you can be sure that as a Unilever apprentice, you’ll receive on-the-job training and experience in a real role with real responsibilities along with formal training to gain the knowledge and skills you’ll need to support our business operations.
You’ll join a team with a dedicated line manager committed to enhancing your career experiences. You’ll be given opportunities to develop the skills aligned to your role and responsibilities to enable you to take control of your career.
“My Apprenticeship has jump-started my career. I’m gaining unparalleled experience, a wealth of skills and knowledge and forming real connections with inspiring people who are truly passionate to help me develop.” – Samantha Whitbread, Business Administration
WHERE ARE THEY BASED?
Leatherhead and Central London (Blackfriars)
WHO FITS THE BILL?
We look for apprentices who….
• Real passion and motivation to work in Marketing.
• Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload
• Contribute their ideas and think for themselves
• Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail
• Have a minimum Level 4 GCSE equivalent in English Language.
• You must have the permanent right to work in the UK and have been a permanent resident in the UK for the last 3 years.
WHAT WE WILL GIVE YOU?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
And you will get paid whilst you’re working towards your Apprenticeship!
A real role within Marketing with real responsibility which will give you some great experience in an amazing environment.
WHEN DOES IT START?
4th March 2019