This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!
You will be working for...
The company develops, manufactures and markets acoustic products and systems that contribute to a good working environment by enhancing peoples’ wellbeing and performance. Our promise »A sound effect on people« is the core backbone of everything we do.
Ecophonhas business units in 14 countries, delegations in another 30 countries worldwide, and approximately 750 employees. The head office is located in Hyllinge, just outside Helsingborg, Sweden. Ecophon is part of the global company.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Managing social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram), preparing social media plans, support material and new content to increase engagement with our target markets.
- Managing day to day responses and customer support received via social media
- Managing the launch and ongoing production of the company podcast, and promotion to our target markets
- Managing social media advertising campaigns
- Supporting the Design and Publicity manager in the continued development of the Ecophon.com/uk website, notably in the development and implementation of effective SEO activity.
- Supporting the Design and Publicity manager with the design of e-newsletters to existing business contacts
- Liaising with Central regarding UK English versions of Group social / digital material, to ensure translations are accurate and suitable for the UK market
- Maintaining regular contact with agencies to ensure prompt delivery of planned campaigns
- Providing day-to-day contact with Group Social Media function
- Providing accurate reporting of marketing plan progress, using analytics to show successes and improvements
- Any other activity as deemed appropriate by the Marketing Manager
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search – SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain a City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing.
Who should apply...
- Someone with effective and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Someone who is able to work independently to an agreed plan, but also as an part of a team skilled in the use of social media
- Someone with a learning attitude, professional and ethical
- Someone who must have a passion for social media and to learn the digital way
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Successful apprentices will have the opportunity to become a full time Social Media Manager in the future with the company, as well as a pay rise and a great career route.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe’s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing career with great prospects today.