WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
As a Unilever Data Science Degree Apprentice, you will use data analytics to unlock insights to working data, market trends, brand and future technologies; interrogate data, systems and methodologies within your deployment function.
This can vary between Design, Robotics, Digital, Future Technologies, Systems Integration, Sustainability, Safety, and other Supply Functions to address complex problems.
You will help the way we create and leverage information, identifying patterns, resolving problems and shaping future strategies and innovation
We will offer you the opportunity to learn, earn, and gain a degree. You will develop academically, professionally, and personally and be part of a group of FMCG professionals in a company whose products help millions of people look good, feel good and get more out of life.
Our Data Science Degree Apprenticeship will cover a range of disciplines and for September 2019, we have opportunities within Unilever’s Global Supply Chain (office based), Engineering, Human Resources, Marketing and IT functions and we’ll give you the support and opportunity to turn your potential into a long-lasting and rewarding career with us.
WHERE ARE THEY BASED?
Port Sunlight (close to Liverpool and Chester), Kingston and Leatherhead
WHO FITS THE BILL?
We look for apprentices who….
- Have at least five GCSEs or equivalent at Level 4 or above that include English Language, Maths and Computer Science / ICT or equivalent.
- Have, or be predicted 3 A levels, including a C in Maths or equivalent.
- Have a real passion for data.
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload.
- Contribute their ideas and think for themselves.
- Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK and also have been a permanent resident of the UK for the last 3 years.
Degree in Data Science
WHEN DOES IT START?
2nd September 2019