What it’s all about
Our Data Scientist Degree apprenticeship programme will teach you specific and transferable skills related to the world of Data Science.
You could be placed in an exciting range of functions including Marketing, Human Resources, Procurement and IT!
Data Science is one of the most exciting fields of study today! A Data Science apprentice at Unilever will look to find information in diverse data sets to address complex problems and learn skills in computer science, statistics, data analysis, and much more.
What we’re looking for
• Have or are predicated 3 A Levels including a C in Maths or equivalent.
• At least 5 GCSEs at level 4 or above including Maths, English and ideally either IT or science.
• Someone who is passionate about working in a fast paced and buzzing environment and has a passion for all things Data.
• Someone who has excellent communication and team working skills.
• Someone who can contribute ideas and think for themselves.
• Someone who can use their own initiative to solve problems and overcome challenges.
Where you’ll work
Our Data Scientist Degree vacancies are typically available at sites including London Blackfriars, Leatherhead, Kingston and Port Sunlight.
What you’ll get
On completion of the programme, you will receive a BSc Degree in Data Science.