What it’s all about
Our Software Developer apprenticeship programme will teach you specific and transferable skills related to the world of Software Development.
You will typically be placed within our IT function when completing this apprenticeship programme.
A typical Software Developer will build and test simple, high quality coding. On this programme, you would learn skills including testing code and analysing results, problem solving and designing simple data models.
20 –24 months
What we’re looking for
• A minimum of 2 A Levels or equivalent.
• At least 5 GCSEs at level 4 or above including Maths, English and ideally either IT or science.
• Someone who is passionate about working in a fast paced and buzzing environment.
• Someone who has excellent communication and team working skills. • Someone who can contribute ideas and think for themselves.
• Someone who can use their own initiative to solve problems and overcome challenges.
Where you’ll work
Our Software Developer Apprenticeship vacancies are typically available at sites including London Blackfriars, Leatherhead, Kingston and Port Sunlight.
What you’ll get
On completion of the programme, you will receive a Level 4 Professional Qualification in Software Development.