Are you looking for a job that will take you across the world and teach you key skills to help you cope with the most stressful of situations? Then you should consider an Air and Ground Steward apprenticeship in the RAF.
You will be trained in organisational and time management skills, excellent communication and number skills and have the ability to stay calm under pressure. You will be able to work in Military Messes supporting food services with our industry partners and delivering fine dining events for Military personnel.
You could work in a field kitchen supporting exercises and on operations worldwide and you could volunteer to become Cabin Crew on the Royal Air Force’s flagship aircraft “Voyager”. With experience you could volunteer to work in our residence VIP Team and work for high-ranking Officers who entertain Government Ministers and even members of the Royal Family. The RAF is nationally recognised as the UK’s top major apprenticeship employer - Macro Employer of the Year in the 2017 National Apprenticeship Awards and Ofsted Outstanding Training Provider.
- Be aged 17.5 – 35 years old (Must attest before 36th birthday)
- No formal qualifications required
- If you are a qualified caterer please see full requirements for entry below
- Be a citizen of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, holder of dual UK/ other nationality or have been a Commonwealth citizen since birth
- Commit to three years service post Phase Two training
- Pass the Airman Selection Test
- Pass a General Fitness Test