WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
As an Apprentices undertaking this programme, you will provide expert HR advice within a HR team across specialisms which include Reward, Resourcing and Organisational Development.
This is great way to further your career within HR working with professional HR experts in a global organisation.
As an apprentice on the programme, you’ll gain valuable work experience, on-the-job training AND earn a salary – plus students do not have to pay any tuition fees.
WHERE ARE THEY BASED?
WHO FITS THE BILL?
We look for apprentices who….
- Have, GCSEs or equivalent at Level 4 or above in and Maths.
- Have the CIPD Level 3 qualification or experience in a HR Support/Admin role.
- A passion for HR.
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload
- Contribute their ideas and think for themselves
- Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail
- You must also be eligible to work in the UK and have been a permanent resident in the UK for the last 3 years.
Level 5, HR Consultant/Partner Apprenticeship
- CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource Management OR
- CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Diploma in Human Resource Management
18 - 24 months
WHEN DOES IT START?
2nd September 2019