As part of our IT Service team the primary role of a Data Analyst is to collect, organise and study data to provide business insight. You will be involved with managing, cleansing, abstracting and aggregating data, and conducting a range of analytical studies on that data.
You will work across a variety of projects, providing technical data solutions to a range of stakeholders. You will document and report the results of data analysis activities making recommendations to improve business performance. They have a good understanding of data structures, database systems and procedures and the range of analytical tools used to undertake a range of different types of analyses
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Identifying and collecting data from a range of internal and external systems.
- Interpret and apply data and information security standard, policies and procedures
- Perform routine statistical analysis
- Assist in the production of performance dashboards and reports
- Assist with the production of data analysis reports
- Summarise and present the results of data analysis to a range of stakeholders
You will be supported through a Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship, there may be the potential for further study upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
Apprenticeship 2020 - Data Analyst - London