WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT?
As a Business to Business Sales Apprentice, we will offer you the opportunity to learn, earn, and get a degree or equivalent qualification – without the debt. You will develop academically, professionally, and personally, and will be equipped with the skills including insights, critical thinking and commercial judgement which are required to Deliver value to business customers, including corporate, public sector, SME, not-for-profit organisations as well as their own organisation.
You’ll be part of a group of FMCG professionals within Unilever’s Customer Development (CD) function, in a company whose products help millions of people look good, feel good and get more out of life.
WHERE ARE THEY BASED?
WHO FITS THE BILL?
We look for apprentices who…
• Have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s at Level 4 or above including English Language.
• Have a minimum of 2 A Levels, or a Level 3 apprenticeship, or equivalent experience.
• Have a real passion for Sales
• Are proactive, eager to learn, and ready to work hard and get involved.
• Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail.
• You must also be eligible to work in the UK and have been a permanent resident in the UK for the last 3 years.
Degree in Business to Business Sales
WHEN DOES IT START?
2nd September 2019