The main activities of the Real Estate & Services department include property acquisition, disposal and space utilisation, general operations, administration, maintenance and repair, corporate travel and services, and health and safety.
Our current role is based within the Health, Safety & Environmental team, providing support and assistance in delivering environmental services across the Nomura EMEA region. As an apprentice in this team you will be involved in:
- Assisting with maintaining the company environmental management system
- Supporting with the coordination of best practice meetings and workshops
- Monitoring environmental legislative changes and providing briefings and actions
- Liaising with environmental staff at other company locations (eg Tokyo)
- Assisting with the daily operations of the Real Estate & Services team
For more details, please contact Nomura directly
Nomura offer apprenticeships on an ad-hoc basis across Technology, Operations, Multimedia, Human Resources and Real Estate for periods of between 12-24 months. Available roles will be advertised on the Apply Now section.