Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!
You will be working for…
A leading CRM company founded in 1982 who are one of the largest dedicated Microsoft Dynamics practices in the UK.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
In this role, you will…
- Work as part of the support team
- Develop skills, knowledge and experience via on-the-job training and external training courses, and will work towards a qualification which is recognised throughout the IT industry
- Be the first point of contact with our clients
- Log, diagnose and resolve client support calls
- Document problem descriptions and resolutions in the helpdesk system for each case
- Work with customers, colleagues and Microsoft to investigate, test and develop solutions and workarounds to resolve client issues
- Communicate the status of issues to clients and to the CRM team management
- Identify high priority customer issues and escalate to management
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)
Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
- Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have:
- Some previous work experience, preferably in a customer service capacity
- Good experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with Windows O/S and a knowledge of a CRM (customer relationship management) system
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Problem solving skills and will enjoys team work
- 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Other Important Information…
- The daily working hours are from 9:00am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday
- You will be fully trained to deliver consistently high quality customer service
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship…
There will be a full time position available at the end of the Apprenticeship depending on your performance through the Apprenticeship.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe’s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.