Our Corporate Infrastructure Division is what underpins the success of the entire organization. These are the functions that support the business, helping us deliver innovative financial solutions that set Nomura apart in the global marketplace. In our highly competitive and fast-paced industry, strong infrastructure teams are fundamental to our success. Our Operations teams work closely with Sales, Trading and Technology teams and develop innovative and efficient approaches to our clients' investment, liquidity and risk management needs. You will also work with our training provider towards your Level 3 Investment Operations qualification.
As an Operations Apprentice you will be involved in:
- Processing, controlling, confirming and settling transactions
- Researching and troubleshooting problems such as resolving booking issues and cash breaks
- Documenting process flows and creating procedure manuals for the functions performed
- Reviewing current processes and procedures for improvements, reduce risks and increase controls
- Assisting with client service initiatives
- Building successful relationships with colleagues in Mumbai
For more details, please contact Nomura directly
Nomura offer apprenticeships on an ad-hoc basis across Technology, Operations, Multimedia, Human Resources and Real Estate for periods of between 12-24 months. Available roles will be advertised on the Apply Now section.