WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
Unilever’s Learning and Development apprentices will work as part of a Human Resources team that identifies learning and training needs, designing and sourcing training and learning solutions and delivering and evaluating training.
This is great way to start your career within Learning and Development (L&D) working with professional L&D experts in a global organisation.
As an apprentice on the programme, you’ll gain valuable work experience, on-the-job training AND earn a salary – plus students do not have to pay any tuition fees.
WHERE ARE THEY BASED?
WHO FITS THE BILL?
We look for apprentices who….
• Have, or are predicted at least five GCSEs or equivalent at Level 4 or above that include English Language.
• A passion for Learning & Development
• Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload
• Contribute their ideas and think for themselves
• Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail
• You must also be eligible to work in the UK and have been a permanent resident in the UK for the last 3 years.
Level 3, Learning & Development Apprenticeship
12- 18 months
WHEN DOES IT START?
2nd September 2019